Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tuesday thoughts

Morning, -
well, yesterday after I finished my post I went through all the news about Bin Laden. I think , yes-it's good that he's dead and well done to the Navy Seals for getting him. But the celebrations I saw yesterday went well over the top ! Don't they realise that this is not the end , but could just be the beginning of another war? Osama had plenty of time to train more than one successor, he had a huge amount of folllowers who will now want retribution and take revenge for his death.They could band together with sympathizing countries ....and voila, there you have yet another war ! This is far from over and many more will die for his cause. So pardon me, but I think celebrating is a bit too early ! This quote is just fitting for this situation :  
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" Martin Luther King, Jr
But I don't want to carry on about this now. I better get that kit into the store ...I just couldn't be bothered to sit longer at the Pc yesterday and set it up in the blog store.Maybe I get around to it a bit later , once I have cleaned and tidied up here.(after my coffee,lol)
This is the result of playing around with the kit yesterday, plus I made a few new elements and backgrounds. Could be the start of a new kit. Who knows? I'm not making any plans,...if the mood strikes me then ok, if not .... I'm not the only designer who is stepping back for the summer. I've seen on FB that there a quite a few others doing the same. The weather here is just too nice to waste it indoors sitting at the desk.
There's so many other things to do. I found out that I get discount at the Norwich Theatre Royal through my work ...will check out the program , was told there are several good shows/musicals on this summer. With that I'm off-have a great day.Hugs :)

No comments: