Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger finally works again !

Morning,
I tried to post yesterday but Blogger were doing maintenance work and I could not post anything. This morning all is back to normal. I have just come home from night shift and even though I'm tired after a busy night, this weather makes it hard to go to bed ! It's absolutely glorious sunshine again out there.
So I will post this , have a cup of tea and then wake Shaun up before I go to bed myself. Shaun has his Tattoo appointment with Ron this morning at 10.00am. He won't be back before 2.00 or 3.00 pm. The tattoo he's getting is absolutely massive and will take hours to do. I'm sure he will let me post a picture once it's healed, he likes to show off,lol. I , myself , am still working on a design for my Tattoo extension to have it made bigger as well. Plus I already have an idea for another one. Let me tell you, tattoos are addictive ! My extension will be vines and a sword going through that tribal heart , plus I want a butterfly , also a Raven in front of a pentagram. Once the extensions are done I think I'm ready to have other places tattooed than just my arms. The arms are the least painful -other places hurt a bit more , and with my fear of needles and fainting I try to get used to it gradually. With success ,lol.
I carried on each night with a few more pieces for one of the kits and got one almost completed now. I think tonight I can make the last few pieces and then pack it all and make previews. Here is another quickpage I made with it. I don't have a name yet , but it's summer colours and full of floral elements.
And I have so many quickpages on my drive that I have decided to give some away. So here is the first one. This was from a challenge in our old forum and perfect for some vintage garden/floral layouts. Here is the link http://www.4shared.com/file/mLCs-G6g/srqp1_11.html

Apart from that not much to tell in the moment. Work and shifts tend to prevent that anything exciting happens. No time to go out or do much. But only one more shift tonight and I'm off on rota break again !
I leave you with another music video -Back seat.
Hugs Raven

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this QP...