Monday, May 09, 2011

Manic Monday

Hi, oufffff
just came home from work -I finally escaped ! In case you have been wondering why the background image was gone for a while-this time it wasn't Photobucket. I deleted the old account and set up a new one, also made a new slide show the other day and plan to get a completely new background fitting the time of the year soon.
I have one hour now to chill out a bit and then have to get ready and leave again to meet up with "Mr Wetsuit" ,lol. -Meaning Stephen of cause. Time to watch Thor-whoohoooo, so looking forward to that movie -one hot guy in the film , a nice guy next to me...hey, what more can I ask for,lol? So I thought I use the time I have and post a couple more photos I took at the weekend.
Stop1 :from the house to Bellevue Park where I came across this little one


..and some beautiful blooms.

More tomorrow, because now I will slowly get ready. Out of my work uniform and into something more suitable. Till then-Hugs Raven

1 comment:

Edna B said...

It's good to hear you happy again. Stephen must be good for you.

I love your new bike. I would like one too but mine would have to have three wheels. And a basket for Tootsie to ride in. Well, it's something to think about.

You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.