Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Extra Post

Via Michael Roland  Harger on Facebook

Adept Level I Apprenticeship


Tuesday, February 15 at 8:00am at the world

Adept Level I Spiritual Apprenticeship Do you want to...
Find your spiritual and life purpose? Develop and enhance your psychic abilities? Raise your spiritual vibrations? Contact and interact with your spirit guides? Purify your energy? Remove emotional blockages? Disconnect from adverse spiritual attachments? Heighten your level of communication and connection? Are you willing to...
Commit 3-5 hours per week to your advancement? Dig deeply onto your own emotions and psyche? Apply effort and discipline to achieve your own spiritual advancement? Lose ego attachments? Open your heart and lift yourself to new spiritual heights? Use your newly developed gifts to help others? Then apply for admission to Adept Level I Spiritual Apprenticeship program
All course work will be held live and online. Beginning in March 2011 Please attend event AND send me a private message with your email address for more information. I look forward to hearing rom you! Please SHARE this event.
 
-needless to say I'm in ! If you are on my Facebook friends list you will more than likely have received an invitation from me as well.
Hugs Snowy

No comments: