Sunday, February 20, 2011

Late post...

...and nothing to show , but I thought I just quickly pop in here. I'm on late shift at work listening to some music while working. Gone through the GooGoo Dolls and Bruno Mars album-both fantastic, can really recommend them. This morning I got up quite late -after another night full of weird dreams,lol. Seems to become normal, although I really wish I'm able to sleep through for a change again tonight. Then I was out most of the time and only came home about half an hour before I had to leave for work, just time for a coffee and then grab my bag and out again. And I'm working on yet another Dreamcatcher. Maybe I do some work on the PC when I come home, but not sure yet.I might just get comfy ,talk or watch some TV with Shaun,or read.It's not that I have no inspiration, I just can't be bothered to sit at the computer for long in the moment. I rather do some other craft things, I enjoy getting messy with glue, paper , feathers etc again.Another late shift tomorrow and then on to one night shift (taken the other one off,lol) and a few days off again. Talking of off... that's me off and back to work -Hugs Snowy

No comments: