Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh what fun to read!

Deb has me laughing again with the funny way she writes about her workout session.If you ever done one of them you most likely know what it's like. It always looks so easy on TV ,but once you try it yourself its chaos...yes I know from experience! But I agree with her saying  she likes herself more now than in her 30ies,the big 40 was my own turning point as well. So what? We had kids,put on weight,now it's time to wake up and do something to feel good for ourselves. The 40ies are definitely my best time....can't understand when women are scared of getting to that age. It's what you yourself make of it, so get busy,enjoy the time and do something for yourself. "There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." Aldous Huxley
http://community.weightwatchers.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?threadID=1340454

No comments: