Monday, March 14, 2011

Loving Spring !

Hi,it's another beautiful morning here,temperatures supposed to go up to the 50ies today. I'm lucky I have time during the day,I don't start work until 11pm tonight. Just having a break while writing this post on my phone. Floors wiped,dusted,laundry done,20 minute dance workout and 20 minutes Pilates with added weights done, now get my breath back and then a shower. ...and it's only 10.30am...damn,I'm good,lol ! Watching the news is not so good,those pictures from Japan are horrible to watch ! Those poor people need all the help they can get. I have donated a small sum to do my bit as well.
I have been spoiling myself the weekend. My old handbag was falling to pieces so I splashed out for a new one,plus several t-shirts,a blouse,matching thin scarf....you get it ,lol. Retail therapy...don't do it that often,but it was worth it as I managed to grab all these bargains in the Sale. As for psychic developement,Reiki...etc....I keep getting messages via dreams,synchronicities and else. I keep a Dream diary and note everything down in a notepad as I get the messages...also via Oracle cards,thoughts and other signs. The latest message I made into a layout last night. All these will be part of my digital Book of Shadows,a seperate chapter which shows the journey.Plus a pic of work in progress.So now I upload all these pics,and then I will grab my shower...I'm sweaty and surely don't smell nice after this session. Have a great day.
Hugs Snowy




1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

This kind of weather really gives energy again! I spent some time in the garden, wonderful!
And did also some things in the house, wow, we are good!
Love your new handbag! And you're right to treat yourself occasionally!
Enjoy your day and have a good shift!
Hugs
Kyra