Monday, April 11, 2011

Good morning Sunshine

Wonderful- another gorgeous day ! Makes getting up in the morning so much more pleasant when the sun is shining through the window. Plus finally a good nights sleep after rude awakening the night before. First there was a fight near the pub a little up the road and the noise woke me up, then an hour later some idiots decided it would be a great idea to ring all the door bells and bang on the doors....and I was awake again ! When my alarm clock rang for me to get up I didn't want to ... but no choice , had to be at work at 7.00am. Thankfully it's back to late shift today.
I have that kit I have been working on the past week finally ready , now I only need to rename some files and pack it all up, make detailed previews and then it can be uploaded. Here is another quickpage made with it  and the main preview.
And a layout-Sam looked so cute when he was asleep there on the couch last night.I had to make a layout this morning.
Just have been looking through Minky's pictures she posted this morning on Facebook - she found a little baby chameleon  in the tree near the compost heap - such a cutie, a great photo she posted there ! That's all for now , time to finish my coffee and get ready.
Hugs and have a great day :)

No comments: