Friday, April 29, 2011

Lots of plans !

Hello again, I think I'm officially booked out this summer. Have you seen all the trailers of the new movies coming out soon? It's just awesome ! Here is one I want to watch
Next month "Thor " is coming out,  Then there is also "The Avenger "coming out.  I think I'll be watching a lot of movies this summer ! Tomorrow evening it's off to the Flying Dutchman Pub in the evening - live band and a few Guinness It's gonna be a rush-coming from work , shower , getting ready, cook and eat dinner and then go.Luckily I don't have to be at work till 3pm the next day, so I can stay in bed longer in the morning.Soooo...looking forward to tomorrow night. The Band starts at 9pm , but it's best to be early to get a good place.Maybe next week I finally find the time to finish doing the previews and zip up the files of that new kit. It's 7.20pm, two hours and I'll be off to bed. I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow !
Till next post-Hugs Snowy

No comments: