Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Night shift recovery

Hi again, no new designs to show,I'm afraid. I slept half the day away after my night shifts, then caught up with things in here ie. cleaned the batroom, kitchen ,bleached the floors and finally had a nice hot bubble bath , chatted and flirted a while with someone, and then went to bed . Didn't get up till gone 9.00am. Later on I'm off to my collegue Ron's house to have my next tattoo done.Can't wait,lol.
My voucher from the "Cycle to work"scheme has come yesterday, so I will phone the bike shop and see when I can come and pick it up. Not a bad scheme this-not only do I get it a lot cheaper with the voucher, but it's payed off by small amounts from my wages each month and also saves me Tax and national insurance. So , on your bike ! It will certainly keep me fit.
I have never shown this new picture I made for my bathroom. As before I have decorated a cheap ,plain frame with shells again.The Pic is from Juergen Roth Photography and fitted my theme perfectly, so I slightly enlarged and printed it.



Together with the lighthouse and small scenic coast prints  it looks really nice in my bathroom -who says a bathroom has to be bare and boring,lol ?
Anyway.... this Witch is off , shower and get ready ...things to do ...hugs Raven

1 comment:

kPg said...

My move to the night shift will start in a couple of weeks. I don't know what to feel! I'm excited, but I'm also scared. I've written about the advantages and disadvantages of working the night shift. I hope you check it out and leave me some tips on how to survive the big change. Thanks!