Friday, January 14, 2011

12 hour Shift done...

...and back to normal 8 hours! Hi all- I just came home, now having some early breakfast while I write this and then into bed.
I got the other started kit ready last night as well. Slowly but surely I'm working my way through all these started and never published designs. Some have just backgrounds, some have the elements .... but all incomplete. lol, the problem is that I have so many new ideas as well in between. -Like the hockey kit. I have an idea for another sports kit, but really want to finish the started stuff before I start another new kit. But in the meantime I can at least start to get the resources together for this.Talking of Sports- I can't wait for Sunday ! I couldn't watch the last 3 Pats games due to work on the day , this time I actually have the day off. So it's going to be some quality Football watching this time.Fingers crossed they will make the Superbowl !
Well, with such a long shift I have not got much to show, no layouts done -but I can show you the preview of the finished kit. This is it - another one to pack into folders , zip up and upload ....when I get the time.And I have a little treat coming in my Store soon, so stay tuned  But now it's bedtime for me- so sweet dreams and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hi, LOL, you are in the same circumstances s I am, lots of started projects, a bit of this, a bit of that, but now finishing them all, brrrrr.
It will be done, some day. Hope you have a good sleep after your long shift!
Till later.
Hugs
Kyra