Monday, January 24, 2011

Keeping busy again

Hi again , just came home from night shift and thought I'd do this post quickly before bed. Yesterday I put another new kit into my store. It's the Gardening/Spring kit.






And of cause there is the free sampler as well in my store to pick up.
In the moment I'm having another coffee, one left over in my flask from last night , and the stuff would make Erik proud -ughhh...it's that strong that I think a spoon would stand up in it,lol.
I was also busy working on yet another started kit.
In case you are wondering about the title -it's Mythology , and you can read about it here http://www.shee-eire.com/Magic&Mythology/Races/Tuatha-De-Danann/Page1.htm
but to say it short , these Guys and Ladies are my Gods and Goddesses.
The kit isn't even finished yet, I'm not sure if I can fit any more things onto the preview,lol.
But I have a new favourite song as well , it's called "Faster" by Within Temptation", a dutch band Kyra and Miriam will most likely know. Sharon van Adel is amazing . she has a fantastic voice !
I scrapped the lyrics to this song with one of the Tuatha Backgrounds. It says :
I can’t see, cause it’s burning deep inside.
Like gasoline, a fire running wild.
No more fear, cause I’m getting closer now.So unreal, but I like it anyhow.I go faster and faster and faster
and faster and faster and faster and faster.I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.
And I can’t hide from the feeling cause it’s right.
And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
And I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.I can feel that you’ve mesmerized my heart.
I feel so free.I’m alive, I’m breaking out.
I won’t give in, cause I’m proud of all my scars.
And I can see I’ve been wasting too much time.
And here you can listen to the song -I can't get enough of it. The new Album "The Unforgiven" is a " must get it " for me.

I would have to show some more pics , but I will leave those for next time.
And now I'm off to bed.
Hugs Snowy

No comments: