Tuesday, January 04, 2011

•♪♫"Happy Birthday to me •♪♫"

Good morning, I have just come off my night shift , now winding down with a cup of herbal tea and about to go to bed after this post. It was a quiet night and I have already had lots of Birthday Wishes over on FB. I got this little beauty from Minky - thank you

Yesterday I was in town and had a look in the Sales for some bargains. I treated myself to 2 new books, a little craft kit "make your own Dream catcher" , some packs of scrapbook and card supplies, dirt cheap for only £ 0.49 / $ 0.65 and a pair of comfortable jogging pants. I have already started to use the scrapbook supplies for the album I'm making. Will take some pictures later in the daylight when I get up. My Birthday present to myself is a Reiki Workshop in January - looking forward to it !
Shaun is limping around - the coffee table is still in one piece, even though it's actually a glass table. But he has a beautiful bruise ! And it's huge with a nice gash in the center.
I  tried a recipe from my American cookbook yesterday - the famous Buffalo Chicken , which I liked so much while over there. It turned out great ! And even Shaun liked it. The funny thing was , he dipped his finger into the marinade and ran to the water tap straight away - yup, with the generous amount of chili and cayenne pepper, plus Tabasco sauce and fresh minced garlic.... it was nice and spicy !Silly boy,lol- a marinade is not to be eaten that way - it was fine on the chicken once it was done. Also made another  new friend on FB,Matt- a fellow Wiccan across in ....have a guess...in New England !Not far from where I 've been. The number of people on my friends list in that region is climbing - there's also Scott, another Wiccan, who has a Wiccan Store in Sanford/Maine. This is Scott's Store -he also sells online http://www.phoenixrisingstore.com/   His website is not as up to date though -his Facebook page shows more , he also has beautiful swords and is busy having a magickal herb collection wall, besides hand made jewellery. Peni, another friend and Witch in that area  also does readings there -cards and crystal ball.
I didn't get much more done as I had to have a nap in the early evening and then had to get ready for work. Today on  my birthday I will be sleeping the day away , and another night shift to do tonight. But then I will be off for 4 days ! On Saturday Clare will come and visit us. She is home for the weekend from University . I have planned to bake a cake for us to enjoy -well, as nobody gets me a birthday cake I will just have to do one myself !
But now my bed is calling me - so sweet dreams
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
MAY ALL THE DREAMS BE FORFILLED IN THIS YEAR!!!!
MIGHTY BIG HUG!
p.s. lOOK ON MY BLOG, MADE YOU A CARD.
AGAIN A HUG
KYRA


p.s.2 Hmmmm, didn't you get your card yet????

marzenna79 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SNOWY !!!

++++++++++ ▄██▄ ++++++++++
++▄██▄ ++▄██████▄ ++▄██▄
+ ██████ ██████████ █████
+ ██████████████████████
+ ████████ FOR YOU███████
++ █████████████████████
+++ ████████████████████
+++++ ████████████████
+++++++ ████████████
++++++++++++ ██ +++++++++++
++ ▄███▄++++██+++++ ▄███▄
+ ███████+++██++++ ██████
++ ███████++██+++ ██████
++++ ██████+██++██████
++++++ ███████+█████
++++++++ ██████████