Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sharing the Love and Day 1 of "recharge weekend"

Hi all again , hope you're having a great weekend. For a start I have a treat.I can't do money off , Paypal doesn't do sales when creating the Shopping cart buttons, so from time to time I will now offer a "free kit with Purchase"- the links will be automatically send. No need to do anything.





Lol- Recharge weekend?Yeah-been a good girl , no caffeine .Just herbal and fruit teas and I found my coffee alternative.
Caffeine free malt drink, tastes a lot like coffee -but isn't.
Then I had my bath in the evening , went upstairs to chill and promptly fell asleep.Woke up 3 hours later , book still in my hand -I must have been more tired than I thought ,lol. I'm loving the colour changing light I have in my bathroom, so relaxing !
So what's up for day 2 of this ?
1 -top up your vitamins and eat a fortifying breakfast.
Got plenty of fruit and will make myself some porridge in a while. I admit , I sometimes just skip breakfast and don't actually eat until my stomach tells me to.
2- Rebalance your chakras
-they say with meditation , but I also have other ways to do this.
3- Embrace nature
That will be another walk for me.
So let's get this day started now , this evening is Football ! The Steelers won yesterday , so let's see how it goes today when the Pats play against the Jets .

BREAKING NEWS: Practice at Jets Stadium was delayed 2 hours yesterday after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. Police and Homeland Security investigated. Experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact the goal line. Practice will resume since the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again. 

Our Brady, who art in Foxborough, hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Dallas as it is in New England. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let the Jets pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the MVP, the best of the AFC, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever, AMEN! GO PATS GO

Lol- and some wake -up music .My favourite new tune-warning , it's addictive ! Oooooh Babe,babe ....la lalalalala

No comments: